Terms and Conditions
A $250 down payment (except for utility/cargo trailers – see below for details) is required to reserve the Unit (all $250 will apply toward your rental charges). All rental charges are paid in advance or on the day of rental. Classic Adventures accepts Cash, Cashiers Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. The actual credit card in the renters name must be present at departure. Company Checks or Personal Checks are not accepted unless prepaid 15 days in advance. In addition to all rental charges, you will be required to leave a refundable security deposit. We also will require a signed credit card imprint voucher for ALL rentals.
All cargo/utility trailers require $50 downpayment.
Your Security Deposit will be refunded within 10 days of return. It will be in the form of a credit to your credit card or via check. You will be sent a final recap form and a copy of your credit.
From the date of your reservation to 30 days prior to your pick-up date, Classic Adventures will refund your down payment less a $75 charge. If you cancel within 30 days of your scheduled departure, do not show up on time for pick up, or are unable to comply with our requirements at departure, NO REFUND will be given.
If utility/cargo trailers are canceled at any time after the reservation is made, the $50 downpayment is non-refundable.
Other Important Information
- The person named on the RESERVATION APPLICATION must be 25 years of age and is the only person authorized to sign our rental agreement and drive the vehicle off our lot.
- Classic Adventures reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equal or greater value, or refund your down payment due to unavailability of the vehicle.
- NO refund will be issued if you return the motorhome prior to your scheduled return date.
- The rental vehicle is not permitted into Mexico or Alaska or in areas where communications by phone or cellular phone is not available.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Generally, all vehicles will be available for pick up only after 1:00 PM and any departure available by 4:00 PM is considered on time. Early Pick Ups may be available. Please call the morning of your departure to check with us.
- Vehicles must be returned prior to 11:00AM.
- Any additional drivers must have a clean driving record, be at least 25.
We have scheduled your pick-up on the date listed on your reservation contract. The vehicle will be available for pick up between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM in the afternoon. PLEASE CALL US THE DAY BEFORE to set a specific time. By scheduling our pick-ups, we can process your rental faster and get you on the road quickly to start enjoying your RV adventure!
Returns are always by 11:00 AM. In order for us to maximize our short season we often book units out the same day. It is necessary for us to have as much time as possible to clean and safety check all rentals. There is a $200 per hour late fee!
If you plan to drop off the motor home when we are not open, remember you are still responsible for any damage until the unit is pulled into our yard during business hours. Please park in the designated rental return area in the South West corner of the lot next to Kietzke Lane. Please do not pull in and block the driveway areas. You may leave a car here if you like. We will require a key in the case it needs to be moved. The interior must be clean. Interior cleaning will be charged at $150 per hour if the unit is not brought back clean.
Motorhome Specific Terms
Motorhomes have a $1000 security deposit that must be held. You must return the Motor home full of gas (or diesel).
Pickup and Return Conditions
It is important that the person whose name is on the rental application be in our office in person on the day of departure to sign the Rental Agreement.
Make sure you have with you:
- Your Valid Drivers License
- Your Tow Vehicle Proof of Insurance. The trailer is insured with a $500 deductible but the liability goes with the tow vehicle. Please bring a copy of your declaration page from your insurance company.
- The credit card you provided on the reservation application. We cannot accept a card in someone else’s name nor can we use merely the number you provided on the reservation application. We will require a signed imprint of the card to be left with us. This card must be in the name of the renter.
- If you are providing your own Insurance binder and your deductible is more than $500, the security deposit must match the deductible.