RV Rental Insurance
All renters must provide their own insurance
- Provide an insurance binder through their personal carrier (Contact Us for details).
- Purchase RV rental insurance through MBA Choice* at: mbachoice.com
If you have elected MBA Choice Insurance*, you can access their website at mbachoice.com
*PLEASE NOTE: Insurance through MBA can only be purchased the week before your rental, they do not allow your to purchase it any earlier.
The instructions below will take you step-by-step thru the process of purchasing RV Rental Insurance:
- You will first be asked to enter your RV Rental dealer’s policy number: 301001
- Next you will be asked to enter the last 6 digits of the VIN number.
- Next fill in the check box just below our name at the top of the page verifying that we are your RV Rental dealer.
- Fill in all required personal information including your name, complete address, telephone number, and email address.
- In the area marked COVERAGE PERIOD:
- Select the day the coverage is to begin (scheduled pick-up date)
- Select the last day of coverage (scheduled return date)*
*NOTE: Even though you are required to return your RV by 11:00am on the last day of coverage MBA Choice still charges for that entire day.
- Click on the button labeled CALCULATE COST to see your Total Cost.
- Click on the button labeled PROCEED WITH PURCHASE.
- Under STEP 1 confirm all Payment Information is correct and enter your credit card number and it’s expiration date.
- Under STEP 2 read AND UNDERSTAND the Terms & Conditions and place a check in the box labeled “I accept the terms and conditions”
- Under STEP 3 click on the button labeled SUBMIT PURCHASE INFORMATION.
- Print out the “Proof of Coverage” and bring it with you on your scheduled departure date